CONGRATULATIONS to Tanica Jackson! She is recipient of the RED Nation - District 3 2013 Master Adviser Award. She will receive this honor while in Greensboro at the FCCLA conference this week.
Trojan 100 Sponsor
The Trojan 100 is rescheduled for Thursday, April 18.
The Winter/Spring Parent Academies begin January 15, 2013. We are very excited to offer a variety of workshops presented by the WCPSS subject matter experts. The objective is to provide parents with the tools needed to support their children’s academic and social success. These workshops are free to WCPSS parents, and free child care for children ages 4-13 years old will be provided. Topics, presented in English and Spanish include:
· Understanding Common Core and Essential Standards
· Technology Tips for Academic Success
· Planning your Pathway to College and Beyond
· Supporting Health and Nutrition at Home
· K-12 Assessments
· Transitioning from Elementary to Middle and from Middle to High School
· Keeping Children Safe in School
· Is Life in the Digital World Useful or Dangerous
· Preparing your Child for the EOG
· Identify and Protect Your Child Against Bullying
See Announcements (bottom left) for more information.